Philadelphia Magazine’s Design Home 2019
Where: 1432 Mt. Pleasant Road, Villanova, PA
When: October 12th through November 3rd, 2019
(Tours open to the public on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays & Thursdays.)
Celebrating its 16th charitable fund raising event, Philadelphia magazine’s Design Home offers some of the leading product designers, contractors, and suppliers in the region a chance to show off their products and expertise.
All proceeds from ticket sales will benefit MANNA. MANNA prepares and delivers nourishing, medically appropriate meals to neighbors battling life-threatening illnesses in the Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey area, free of charge.
As the opening day draws nearer, we will post more here and on social media. For now, here's a quick review of the prior Design Home to whet your appetite for this exciting event ...
Philadelphia Magazine’s Design Home 2017
Where: 424 N. Sydbury Lane, Wynnewood, PA.
When: April 29th through May 21st, 2017
The closets in the secondary rooms were designed with ease of use in mind, but in the master closets, you found the type of glamour and innovative storage solutions for both men and women that every master closet should have!
For women, there was a closet and dressing area that featured:
- Pull-out pivoting full-length mirror, with space-saving convenience and ease-of-use
- A handy fold-out ironing board neatly tucked away in a bank of drawers for those last-minute touch-ups
- Lighted island drawers and alcove drawers to illuminate the items stored
- Tilt-out hamper baskets with cloth inserts to make laundry a breeze
- Four jewelry drawers with double-level velvet preformed jewelry trays to help organize a woman’s amazing selection of accessory bling
- Cubbies and cabinetry for handbag storage
- Pull-out pashmina and scarf holder for those wardrobe “finishing touch” items to be at-the-ready
- Elegant European laminate product finishes and accent touches
His master closet featured:
- Unique curved shelves which take an architectural design element and turns it into a perfect storage area
- Angled shoe shelves to allow the master to select his shoes at a glance
- Double hanging clothes storage to maximize his wardrobe needs
- Pull-out pants rack for easy pant storage
- Deep lighted drawers for undergarments and accessories
- Elegant European laminate product finishes
The garage featured storage solutions from our new product line, Carolina Garage. This unique storage system offers the style, durability and design options that attract today’s discerning homeowner. Here are a few of the design features that make this garage product stand above the competition.
- The state-of-the-art wood powder coat finishes provide excellent durability creating a seamless, moisture resistant shell around the doors and drawers
- Wall hung, off-the-floor design eliminates the threat of moisture ‘wicking’ up from the floor and allows for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel hardware and heavy duty brackets designed to withstand the extreme temperature and moisture changes
- Maple butcher block, durable powder coat, stainless-look, or laminate work surfaces to best fit the homeowner's needs